TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I was thinking about painting the chrome housing around my headlights and grille black. I saw a writeup so I know how to do it (sand the chrome, apply primer, paint...). I was wondering if anyone has done it on a silver taco though, cause I don't really know if it'll look good. I have done a photoshop of it, but it is still hard to tell if the effect will be good. has anyone done this on a silver one? and if so, pics. Also, what style of black would you think would look the best? hammered black? thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
I think that silver and flat black look sharp. Just my :2cents:. I'm about to black my truck out :D . Everything on the exterior is going black. Like they say once you go black you don't go back :lmao:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I am thinking about blacking the grille too on my 98'. Same cautions as you wondering if it will look good. I might just be getting bored during this winter and want to do something to the truck. Did you find any pictures of it done. I saw it done on a 01-04 but not on my year, it should look good but I wish I could find a pic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
DentedTacoma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing