TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and now I need to ask. On my '02 I removed a relay and put in a jumper to have constant power to the power plug/cigarette lighter in the cab so I could charge my cell phone or what not without the truck running. Is there a way to do this on my '07?

·
Registered
232 Posts
:xpopcorn2

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
106 Posts
I did mine through the toyota nation site. A guy named PB made and organizes this Mods/DIY thread off of the 2005+ forum. You will have all your answers right there. I'm getting to you before everyone starts picking on you. It's funny somedays but this was a mod that took me a few days to find. It's real easy...but I can't remember exactly what to do without getting off my arss and going to my truck. The short version is you need to take that panel right below your steering column off. The get to the fuse box and I believe you had to take a bolt out and access the back of the fuse box. I did it forever ago so I can't remember...ok it was like 7 months ago....but that was forever ago. Good luck.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did mine through the toyota nation site. A guy named PB made and organizes this Mods/DIY thread off of the 2005+ forum. You will have all your answers right there. I'm getting to you before everyone starts picking on you. It's funny somedays but this was a mod that took me a few days to find. It's real easy...but I can't remember exactly what to do without getting off my arss and going to my truck. The short version is you need to take that panel right below your steering column off. The get to the fuse box and I believe you had to take a bolt out and access the back of the fuse box. I did it forever ago so I can't remember...ok it was like 7 months ago....but that was forever ago. Good luck.

Cool thanks man, like I said, I searched, but I only searched this site. I don't visit those other sites. Appreciate the help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts