1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
After we get some rain, and you send me some gas money.lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
i am really trying to get involved, but everytime school or work interfeers.

however, i plan on camping somewhere in cirtus and maybe doing some wheeling the 8 9 and 10th
it would be great if i could meet up with some of you guys and chek out some trails.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
i am really trying to get involved, but everytime school or work interfeers.

however, i plan on camping somewhere in cirtus and maybe doing some wheeling the 8 9 and 10th
it would be great if i could meet up with some of you guys and chek out some trails.
The place we camped at last weekend was pretty nice, and almost empty. $15 a night with water and electric hookups. I might be able to make it up for a day that weekend. Probably saturday. wheel for a while, then head over to the races.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The place we camped at last weekend was pretty nice, and almost empty. $15 a night with water and electric hookups. I might be able to make it up for a day that weekend. Probably saturday. wheel for a while, then head over to the races.
im down lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
my friends and i still havent decided which place to camp at.
you guys did holder mine right?

·
Registered
370 Posts
haha...Iggy dont be post whorin on our site too! haha. The 8th,9th weekend works. I would like to go camping again. PS 4X4 all fixed...100 dollars and home made chocolate chip cookies later. :)

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Dude Iggy doesn't like pits. Ever seem the dents all over his truck? That came from the tiniest little pit we wheel. He's skeered. And I think his dad spanked him after that:lmao:

·
Registered
455 Posts
i was really looking for some primative camping, is holder mine a camp ground or just an open area?

1 - 20 of 112 Posts