TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang,
We haven't been on a group run in forever! I wanna set something up for Citrus. I know the southern & northern guys wanted to come up too. :) I would like to see all the new membes come to this one as well. For those of you who don't know, Citrus is mostly hard roads with some minor flex spots w/ a few clay hills. Nothing too hard. Ben and I went out this past Sunday and found some cool new areas so we can check those out too! I was thinking May 19th or 20th. I know you guys have schedules to work with so let us know if you have prior plans and we can change the dates. So, lets get this set up!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Count me in... I will put in to take that day off :driving:

·
Registered
455 Posts
I am down for sat the 19th

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
how far away is it from orlando

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Little more then 2 hours...depending on how fast you drive. lol

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
damn... maybe some time in june for me. ill be out on hutchinson island for a week so that should be a little closer i hope.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
It's between an hour to two hours, depending on where you are coming from in Orlando.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
well im actually about 40 miles north of orlando

·
Registered
455 Posts
google maps says it is 1 hour and 37 minutes from orlando.
i bet you could do it in less then 2 from deland.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very funny...I wrote that thread at work. Trying to hurry up before someone came over to my desk kinda thing.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Very funny...I wrote that thread at work. Trying to hurry up before someone came over to my desk kinda thing.
Yea right. You always say that no matter where they are coming from.lol

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
If you are looking at a map, the closest town is Inverness. The north end of the management area runs into it.

1 - 20 of 249 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.