TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Citrus the 16th

Seeing who would be interested in going out to citrus. Hunting will be closed this weekend so we should have the place to ourselves. Then it will open back up to hunting for a couple weeks. If anyone is interested post up.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saturday or sunday works for me. How about the rest of you? You working both days Harry?

·
Registered
963 Posts
What's Citrus like? Anything like the place that Tim hates (Richloam).
Is this another 3.5 hour drive? Google me a map please.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
2Tense said:
What's Citrus like? Anything like the place that Tim hates (Richloam).
Is this another 3.5 hour drive? Google me a map please.
Nothing like richloam as far as water goes. It's a lot drier so you wont have to worry about water damage. It's mostly pretty flat trails, with a few good spots to play in. It's probably about 30 minutes away from Richloam. Look for a town called Floral City, it's about 10 minutes west of there.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Ben, the link doesn't pinpoint the location... What's the best address you have? I'll search it from there.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, I screwed that up. Look for a town called Floral City, that's only about 10 minutes away.

·
Registered
857 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, saturday it is then. Is this ok with everyone else? we can try and get up there a little earlier if you want. Pick a time. You bringing Mike and his jeep?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Depending on where most people are coming from, we can meet at McDonalds on hwy 50 & 275 at 8:00 am or 9:00 am or Post-up for another meeting spot and time.

Let's get out there before the LEO have their coffee :rolleyes:

Mike did say he wants to go, But his Jeep is still needing repairs. So he may be riding with me.

Post-up so you don't get left behind.

·
Registered
857 Posts
lostyota said:
how late are you all planning to be their? i gotta work at five but might come up their for a few hours

That's about the time I want to be back to St.Pete. Since I have to work at midnight. I'll probably have to leave about 2:00 pm at the latest. So I can run it through the carwash on the way home.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts