TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like im kinda post whorin'. haha...Chaz, Nick...wtf? Nick- call in sick...jeeze. Don't work so damn much...Chaz...I bet Debbie is givin you crap cause she hasn't been wheeling. Bring all the other Southern guys too! Citrus- this weekend!!!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I feel like im kinda post whorin'. haha...Chaz, Nick...wtf? Nick- call in sick...jeeze. Don't work so damn much...Chaz...I bet Debbie is givin you crap cause she hasn't been wheeling. Bring all the other Southern guys too! Citrus- this weekend!!!!
im in central fl not southern GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ... i would call out but im in the cash office and im the only not on vacation that can do it. i wish i could go... trust me. but when i get back from vacation im going to go for sure.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im in central fl not southern GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ... i would call out but im in the cash office and im the only not on vacation that can do it. i wish i could go... trust me. but when i get back from vacation im going to go for sure.
Sorry...your all over! annnnddd we never see ya wheel so just call in...the world will not stop cause ur not at work. Your sick your sick! It will sooooooo be worth it. I feel bad at first when I call and all that but then im like w/e it's only one day. You should just do it!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
if i dont do cash office tehy will have no money for sunday, so i have to go :( :(

also i wheel just havent been to citrus, hell i tried to wheel this last sunday

·
Registered
401 Posts
id love too, but apearently, my girlfriends alittle sisters graduation party is more important. i have to cook you see? :(

we got into a big ol' fight about it, coz i now have a trail ready truck, and i never get to go with you guys! Chaz is my witness, he was there when she said i can go with you guys, now she took it back :(

·
Registered
401 Posts
Gosh! why yall always gotta pick at me?! anyway, i will be definately coming for the next one, be it citrus or a park, im sure my brother would like to come along too, so...that basically means, ill have to bring ALOT more food

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
id love too, but apearently, my girlfriends alittle sisters graduation party is more important. i have to cook you see? :(
we got into a big ol' fight about it, coz i now have a trail ready truck, and i never get to go with you guys! Chaz is my witness, he was there when she said i can go with you guys, now she took it back :(
WHAT!! OMG...never, ever let your other half tell you you can't wheel! That's not cool...I'd go anyway, but that's just me. haha.

·
Registered
963 Posts
x2 tell me where that stupid as s lives so i can tell some russians in miami to come pay them a visit
Bring it on! I'll smack them so hard that you'll feel it :D

WTF... I have been wheeling! Asphalt style :p

Lee, did you contact Glen Knox? (btw, that's his name, I was in the process of :xbeer2: and couldn't remember his name ;) )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts