TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, come on guys. No need to post pictures in the planning thread... :rolleyes:

Recap: Started an hour and a half late, Tom rolled on the lake bed, Bill popped a CV... 2 KOH racers passed us near the end of claw.. After Claw, me, renato, Zach, and someone else (blanking on his name...?) made our way to Chocolate Thunder. I walked the trail, decided I was down.. and went 3rd out of 4. Didn't have any issues.

I think I can safely say I was the first full bodied IFS truck to go up Chocolate Thunder.

John got some good pics of everyone, and Marlin got some good video. So.. were waiting guys... :D

good times everyone, good wheeling with yall as usual,

Heres a little teaser.. ill post more in a bit
tom....thanks for bringing the firewood....had a great time
Heres my pics..

Thanks everyone for coming out. I had an awesome time..

·
Registered
278 Posts
haha yeah i can see the line is hugging left sharp...that might try to taste the glass on my mobile home lol

love this pictures! wonderful day it looks like!

·
Registered
878 Posts
PS... where the fuck were you!??!?!?!
Yeah had to flake, did not get my wheels balanced in time, plus i had some shit that i need to take care of. I'll be down to wheel starting in two weeks once i get everything buttoned up on my rig.....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Great run. Thanks to all who helped get me through the rough parts. I owe you some beer.

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,401 Posts
John has plenty.. He is uploading them as we speak.

MODS... Can you please change the title from "Clawhammer and Chocolate Thunder. 1-8-11" to "Clawhammer and Chocolate Thunder. 1-8-11" I got the date wrong. Thanks.
I know you meant 1-9-11, but read what you typed again. :xcrazy:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Pics!
Had a good time, surprised what ifs can do... Claw was cool, a little harder after the rains Also ran chocolate thunder

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Sweet pics John!!!!
Sure get a hell of a lot more pics when you aren't behind the wheel :D

Now if I only knew how to REALLY use my wife's camera! Should have bugged Marlin into teaching me a thing or two. :doh:

Too bad you didn't make it Drew, would have been a great run for you to break in your "new" rig!.....not that I have any room to speak....as my rig spent the day playing queen of the mall

·
Registered
707 Posts
Awesome pics guys :cool: . Damn , Tom's rig got killed . Well , at least now he has that "raisin" look he wanted :D . Glad to see he was alright . Props to Scuba for making Chocolate Thunder in a full bodied IFS rig with hardly any body damage . Now THAT'S good driving :cool:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Awesome pics guys :cool: . Damn , Tom's rig got killed . Well , at least now he has that "raisin" look he wanted :D . Glad to see he was alright . Props to Scuba for making Chocolate Thunder in a full bodied IFS rig with hardly any body damage . Now THAT'S good driving :cool:
Whats up Peps! Long time no wheel! we need to wheel soon, Not only did he wheel it, he finished chocolate in like ten minutes, mad props!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts