TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to extend an invite to y'all. I'm in the planning stages of making a trip to Clayton OK in late September early October.

I have a poll going on the TX board for dates.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187669

Here’s where I don’t want to sound like a dick but…………. It’s like going to Hot Springs, and knowing your rigs limitations. Most of Clayton is 4 - 5 + rating. There are some milder trails there, but don’t really intend on hitting them unless it’s to access a harder trial.

That being said requirements are no tires smaller the 35’s, Locked F/B, recovery points F/B, no IFS rigs, and extra parts. It's wouldn't hurt to have Longs, or Dirty 30's ether. I'm not saying you can’t come if you’re IFS, but Clayton isn’t very IFS friendly.

Again please take no offence to the requirements list. It’s just a go by.

Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
I'm offended :mad:

Hope I can make it, even if just riding shotgun with one of you gaywads!!!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Hmm.. I would like to go to Clayton. We've got some other events going on around the same time and I was hoping to go later in the year. Depending on the dates you end up going, I may be able to swing it.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can vote on the date that works for you on the TX board.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah...... Sorry but to close to Christmas for me to take a big trip like that.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Really want to get to Clayton so I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread to see what comes of it. Nothing planned in that timeframe yet except for maybe The Crawl.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:bump:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts