TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only problems to date is the driver side window is a little messed up and it backfires when a lot of throttle is given and then let off fast.

standard cab white with blue int. 22r 5spd very clean inside and out, no rust other than surface in the bed.
190k on the odo, low mileage a/c compressor, consistant 30mpg
asking 3000.

located in east TN

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Mossyrocks said:
only problems to date is the driver side window is a little messed up and it backfires when a lot of throttle is given and then let off fast.

standard cab white with blue int. 22r 5spd very clean inside and out, no rust other than surface in the bed.
190k on the odo, low mileage a/c compressor, consistant 30mpg
asking 3000.

located in east TN
Holy sh*t 30 mpg is physco... bump for a hondota

·
Registered
359 Posts
Rare blue interior on white truck :eek: . Looks clean, I love the 84-88's. 30mpg is crazy. Best luck w/sale, someone is going to be very happy with it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Im sorry did you say 30mpg....? thats rediculous. I have the exact same truck maybe a lil cleaner thats tan on tan with the 22r and im lucky to get 20mpg and it does the exact same backfire problem! whats the deal im i counting wrong???

·
Registered
359 Posts
30mpg is almost unbelieveable.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you just gotta drive like an old man, and 99% of my driving in it is highway.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im also putting a set of 15" taco/4runner alloys on it with michelin lt m/s that have decent tread.

anybody thinking about it better hurry before its on autotrader. Im hoping to sell it to a member, but it wont last long on there. No yotas ever do.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Mossyrocks said:
Yep :) Already pulled the mudflaps off and added a nice NEW toolbox and center console :D I think its going to be nice having one to DD and not chop up.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
You are living the dream!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Wes said:
You are living the dream!
Yes my freind I am, I have been blessed beoned my wildest dreams :D

I just put in an order to marlin for the shifter seats too man....and a turtle knob for the new crawler :cool:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
jh3 said:
Yes my freind I am, I have been blessed beoned my wildest dreams :D

I just put in an order to marlin for the shifter seats too man....and a turtle knob for the new crawler :cool:

Ohhhhh sweet. Umm... I'm a little behind, I haven't been on the TN board in a few days- what are you building to wheel this week? ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
Wes
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing