TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, I still have some stuff left over from my SAS. All this stuff came off of my 02 tacoma. I'm tired of it sitting around, and I'll pitch it soon if I can't get it out of the shop.

Front Valance - Free
Plastic side things (hides the seat belt - $10.00
Front Diff (minus actuator) - $20.00
Middle seatbelt - Free
R&P Steering assembly thing - $75.00 obo

I know there is one more thing, but I can't remember for the life of me. Anyway, take care.

·
Registered
741 Posts
im interested in the front bumper valance, any idea how much to ship to 95531, california?

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
interested in the front diff. condition? miles? gears? year? will you ship? shipping cost to buisness address in zip 92592?

thanks

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
If tacomanova doesnt get the valance, I will take it right now...shipping to 87301...I need it for an experiment!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Even though it's free.. just a quick bit of info... the front valance is pretty scuffed up from offroading. No idea about shipping, i'll find out.

the diff has 79,000 miles on it, the diff is in good condition, but it has no actuator. It has the stock 3.72 gears in it. I'll ship, but I don't know how much it will cost, i'll find out. Email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
a pic of the valance would be cool, but like I say, Its experimental anyway, so as long as its not ALL torn up it should be fine for my needs...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is by no means torn up, it just has scratches in the plastic on the bottom front portion of it from hitting against rocks and what not.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
COOL, like I said, if TacomaNova doesnt get it I will take it off your hands!! keep me posted if he does not get it and let me know on shipping...thanks

·
Registered
741 Posts
dougtrd said:
Have you heard from tacomanova? If not I need it!
i haven't heard from him at all, but it sounds like u need it more then me, so go for it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey. Sorry, I have been so busy I haven't checked this. Yes, I still have everything but the front diff for sale. TacomaNova, you were first, so it's your call, either you or dougtrd.

I also forgot to add that I have a passenger side rear flare too. I bought some flares off of a guy about 8 months ago, and he shipped me two passenger side rear flares... so I will sell that for $25.00.

·
Registered
741 Posts
supahonkey said:
Hey. Sorry, I have been so busy I haven't checked this. Yes, I still have everything but the front diff for sale. TacomaNova, you were first, so it's your call, either you or dougtrd.

I also forgot to add that I have a passenger side rear flare too. I bought some flares off of a guy about 8 months ago, and he shipped me two passenger side rear flares... so I will sell that for $25.00.

sounds like doug needs it more then i do, so go ahead and let him have it mines pretty beat up, but it still work. thanks for the deal though

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
supahonkey said:
okay, I still have some stuff left over from my SAS. All this stuff came off of my 02 tacoma. I'm tired of it sitting around, and I'll pitch it soon if I can't get it out of the shop.

Front Valance - Free
Plastic side things (hides the seat belt - $10.00
Front Diff (minus actuator) - $20.00
Middle seatbelt - Free
R&P Steering assembly thing - $75.00 obo

I know there is one more thing, but I can't remember for the life of me. Anyway, take care.
I could use the center seatbelt if it includes the buckle too...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts