TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking for others to join me and a few friends tomorrow on cleghorn tomorrow morning. The plan is to meet up at 7:30AM. Let me know if you wanna join since it might be crowded since its raining and im sure other offroaders have similar interests of getting mud on there vehicles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one showed from social media or ttora. But we still had fun. My bro in law with his 4runner stock, and my buddy with a Grand Cherokee. I start off on Edison Hill with no problem. Then we tried several off-shoot. The 1st obstacle that had deep ruts, it was muddy but i climb it with ease on 4-lo. My 6inch lift with 37s MT handle the off-shoot with ease.
I did attempt the baby chute and man that was a nail biter with my full size. At one point i was tilting like a seasaw on two wheels sliding down the muddy and clay road. The other 2 cars didnt want to attempt the baby chute.

All in all, it was a fun day. If you would like to see photo check my instagram @tundra4x4offroad.

Also, i’d join this weekend if the time is right. Post a time and meetup.

·
Administrator
18,336 Posts
Nice. I avoid several of the bypass sections that are muddy. They get pretty sketchy.

No snow run this weekend. Weather isn't cooperating, so not much snow yet. Might do something next weekend or the following if the longer term forecast holds up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts