TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking for others to join me and a few friends tomorrow on cleghorn tomorrow morning. The plan is to meet up at 7:30AM. Let me know if you wanna join since it might be crowded since its raining and im sure other offroaders have similar interests of getting mud on there vehicles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one showed from social media or ttora. But we still had fun. My bro in law with his 4runner stock, and my buddy with a Grand Cherokee. I start off on Edison Hill with no problem. Then we tried several off-shoot. The 1st obstacle that had deep ruts, it was muddy but i climb it with ease on 4-lo. My 6inch lift with 37s MT handle the off-shoot with ease.
I did attempt the baby chute and man that was a nail biter with my full size. At one point i was tilting like a seasaw on two wheels sliding down the muddy and clay road. The other 2 cars didnt want to attempt the baby chute.

All in all, it was a fun day. If you would like to see photo check my instagram @tundra4x4offroad.

Also, i’d join this weekend if the time is right. Post a time and meetup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
ShowStop
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing