TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
i win. post up your pics. ill put a few of the ones i got on later
What was this a race home to see who could post first???

I should delete this post, its LACKING info and pictures. No trail carnage report, no 'we did this at this time, and then did that, then went back to the mall, then camped in wal-marts sporting good section'....la la la.

And no pics.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Go post up in the ohio post whore thread, the info you have so far is only suitable for a gay thread like that.

·
Registered
152 Posts
We had fun...

And there was no carnage because we are all highly skilled drivers...

We won't be showing any pictures to rude people...:p

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Anyone have extra bandaids to fix the wounds on my rig?

·
Registered
629 Posts
check this out...my neighbor just came over and said someone vandalized my truck!
Someone wrote "I like hot dogs, unicorns and rainbows. then played Tic Tac Toe on my nice black paint, The kicker was..."don't you wish yer boyfriend was dirty like me":eek:

Yer right, this thread is useless without pics. he he

Hey Snuffy,(aka Schwinn) I thought we were gonna tell your wife it was a shopping cart thingy at the Walmart?;)

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
It's not from the trails. It's from the 4"X4"X6' piece of lumber I ran over on the freeway at 75 mph. Fell out of a truck ahead of me. Cars on both sides of me. Couldn't do anything, but run over it. Added a new dent to the nurfs. Scared the hell out of all of us.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
i win. post up your pics. ill put a few of the ones i got on later
Well shiat... I'll save yer bacon... dummy... LOL

Well... It was a great run... Everyone made it safely back off the trail at the days end... I saw a whole lotta smiles most all of the day... So I would guess that everyone enjoyed themselves... I know I did... :D.. I also now know more elementary knock knock jokes then I think I need to know... LOL

I want to thank everyone for coming out to enjoy this run with John and I... And special thanks to John for twisting my arm to go...

Damn good group of folk... you all impressed me with yer abilities on the trail... But was even more impressed with everyones friendly personalities...

Thanks for letting me share the trail with you all...

Here's what we did...

We took Cleghorn Rd. to Hwy. 138/I-15 (Had to drive on the tar some to get to W117 Cedar Springs Day use area)... The trail 2N17X starts there and we chose to go up it... Good stuff... I really had a ball at that 4 pass climb... My copilot seemed pleased :D... After having some fun with that climb (or should I say series of climbs) we headed up 2N33 to Pilot Rock... Had fun taking the harder stuff up to that as well... Did I say I was having fun yet ?.. :D... After looking at a Big Rock :dunno: for what seemed like forever :rolleyes:... We decided to head out... It was getting late in the day and I think everyone was more interested in getting off the trail and home back to there addiction to TTORA :cough Jeremy cough:... We ended up taking the 2N33 to 2N36 and then 2N37 and ending at the Hwy. 138...

Ok so it's late... I might be off some on the above :dunno:

Not much for carnage... one bent tubed step thingy :dunno: and a few mudflaps later :rolleyes: all is good... Oh but Jim did break his air hose so there you have it... Smart driving does wonders ;)

And finally some pics for you whiney biatches... :D

Not much from me... I was busy :D

Our Group
This is Silverwood Lake where we dropped down to the 138 to head over to the 2N17X

The guilty party :lmao:

The rest of the pics

OK now the rest of you intarnet ho's get busy with yer pics :D

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What was this a race home to see who could post first???

I should delete this post, its LACKING info and pictures. No trail carnage report, no 'we did this at this time, and then did that, then went back to the mall, then camped in wal-marts sporting good section'....la la la.

And no pics.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Go post up in the ohio post whore thread, the info you have so far is only suitable for a gay thread like that.
isnt there a squirell doll you can go play with somewhere?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Looks like ya'll had a bitchn' time!! I need to take a weekend off and wheel with the normal folk!

Hey Dell... Wanna hit up a trail sometime during the weekday sumtime?

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Looks like you guys had a blast! How long did you guys stretch the day out to? One of you want to lead the run next month? :D

Looks like fun.......

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I would like to take a few minutes to thank everyone for the great time yesterday! Cabo John-Tx's for opening the thread and allowing me and my kids the honor of joining you'll and telling me when to turn Right:eek: . TacoDell- For allowing my son to wheel with him, So far this morning he has asked 4X's when he can go wheeling again with UNCLE DELL:xcrazy: . NorCal4Runner- Tx's for being in front of me and making me back up and go around a 3 ft drop area:cool: and my daughter keeps asking about BIG BIRD:p . DcabTaco- Tx's for helping out the wounded quad'ers. Your donation of water and first aid made a difference for them and showed them 4wheelers help all;) . Badmoonrising- Tx's for picking up my daughter on my bypass route and not hogging the radio airway:) . SmilingJim- Tx's for bring out the real 4wheeler from the past with all the innovations from the future:kewl: Oh yea gsmsnuffy- Tx's for bring the entertainment for the day:xcrybaby:
Hope to meet with you'll again for more wheeling and good time:xozzy:
Tx's
Snuffy

·
Registered
152 Posts
Heres some pics...

This is greg (big bird) burning rubber and throwing dust on one of the more challenging bypasses. Dells was spotting and thinking... hmm... time for a rear locker..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Another

Oh yeah... If you need to remove paint from you truck, just drive through Manzanita. It'll happen...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Heres the downhill...

some of us took one run that was a quad runner trail. Can you say 'tight and tippy'?

On one spot, I two-wheeled it and rolled to 40 degrees right. By some kinda miracle the truck righted itself and go back on all fours... Major pucker factor...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Heres a couple of Dell being denied going up the center on

2N17 up to Pilot Rock...

What you can't see in front of Dell is 3 trash can sized granite holes filled with dust.

It could have been snot and ball bearings. Either way, no one was making the center chute on that day... My dual locked, IROKed 89 was denied as well...

1 - 20 of 100 Posts