TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested and wants to run the Cleghorn Trail with Taco Dell and myself your invited.
This will be a day run on Saturday May 5th. The trail has lots of by-pass sections so everything is optional.
As always, your vehicle needs to be in good shape w/ recovery points, A CB radio is recomended, a full size working spare tire & jack plus tools. Bring your lunch and a good attitude and lets have some fun.
We will work out all the details / meeting location & time later ...please post a reply if your interested so we have an idea how many vehicles plan to go.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
hmmmm, that is afun trail. is anything open up in Big bear to do afterwards???

TBH did a trip up that trail, then down to silverwood for lunch and swimming and then we camped and did deep creek the next day. fun trip and good for beating the heat.
Mike

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
hmmmm, that is afun trail. is anything open up in Big bear to do afterwards???
You can do Pilot Rock (2N33) after that. It starts just east of the damn at Silverwood, heads up and east toward The Pinnacles. Off that you can do the much harder 2N17X.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Thanks Dennis! allways the wealth of info

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sign me up...

Just need to get my new hubs installed (waiting on ARP studs)..

And Armorall my tires....

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
sounds like fun. id like to go
Just need to get my new hubs installed (waiting on ARP studs)..

And Armorall my tires....
:kewl:

? Jeremy asked me what time the run would start ?.

The answer was... early and late... LOL
:Just cause I want more trail time to play:

Others have run Cleghorn and Pilot Rock in less then 4 hours ?... I guessing it all depends on how many bypasses are used and really how fast of a pace we want to set... I'd like to be on my way home by 3 - 4pm

We'll work out the exact details as we get closer to the run date...

Oh and this preferably will be a small group... 6 or so trucks would be good... I'm shutting it off at 10 trucks max though... sorry

Anymore and I might feel like I'm still in the Doran parking lot... :(

Borrowed trail pics for you pic weenies Want more info... search "Cleghorn" and you'll find it... ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm in as well...if we have have time Pilot Rock to 2N17X would be cool, never ran it before.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Yeah I'd like to do that as well...

Who's going so far...

John
Dell
Jeremy
Jim
Pat
Snuffy
Greg

Reminder... 10 trucks at the most... first come first serve...

My guess is only half would show up anyhow... ;)

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
If anyone is interested and wants to run the Cleghorn Trail with Taco Dell and myself your invited.
This will be a day run on Saturday May 5th. The trail has lots of by-pass sections so everything is optional.
As always, your vehicle needs to be in good shape w/ recovery points, A CB radio is recomended, a full size working spare tire & jack plus tools. Bring your lunch and a good attitude and lets have some fun.
We will work out all the details / meeting location & time later ...please post a reply if your interested so we have an idea how many vehicles plan to go.

Thanks,
John
Uh... Vehicle ?
4X and preferably locked Rr. Please

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
i'm probly a maybe...:D

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts

·