TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAll put up a good fight. If they would of pulled back SC's touchdown that tied the game at 14 there would have been 24oz beer mugs flying through the Tv's at the local pub I was at. I didnt get to see the whole game but im sure it was good.

·
Registered
119 Posts
It was finally good to see USC win a game like that considering they played so many good teams so tight all year long. They show a lot of promise in the near future I think.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dyingyak said:
It was finally good to see USC win a game like that considering they played so many good teams so tight all year long. They show a lot of promise in the near future I think.

Thanks Brandon! I hope we will be even better next year. It will be Steve's 3rd year. Our recruting has gotten better in the last 2 years.

·
Registered
434 Posts
it was...it was a helluva game

usc just moved the ball well saturday and clemsons defense forgot how to tackle

and our offense STILL aint right

wht i cant figure out though, is why bowden pulled merriweather after getting into the redzone on our first and only sustained drive all day...to put in spiller and then james davis...when merriweather was pounding out 6 and 7 yards a carry the entire way down the field

and then why proctor drops back...sees the rush...and then ducks and rolls instead of throwing the ball away...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts