TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if it happens I`ll see yal out there friday night or sat morning...

The guy is pres of MD chapter, and is an otter tart.
Ttora politics at it`s finest...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5500&page=7

it`s funny how east coasters think the wheeling out here is the same as there...he`s just confused:

1) thinks his partially built sas is a truggy/rock buggy
2) threatens a ban when he gets butthurt
Chris - In his defense, I believe that folder used to be named SAS Buildups - he's been working on it for a while and then the folder name was changed. In all honestly, there have been a number of threads that I've seen where you've rubbed people the wrong way...

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5500&page=7

it`s funny how east coasters think the wheeling out here is the same as there...he`s just confused:

1) thinks his partially built sas is a truggy/rock buggy
2) threatens a ban when he gets butthurt
Why do you continue to whimper about this?

You're obviously way too hardcore for anyone here so you may be better off ditching TTORA and moving to Farmington where you can suck the nuts of some XRRA driver.

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Ttora politics at it`s finest...:rolleyes:
Dude, rarely do I go follow someone into their local folder about NB crap, but this is silly. It's not TTORA politics, it's you being an ass.

The folder used to be SAS buildups, and the thread started in 2005 (before you were here in fact).

Now you hop in and try to be the folder police on a guy who has spent years helping shape this place? You, policing TTORA? With your past?

Bad idea.

Sorry for barging in guys- have fun on the rocks!

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Dude, rarely do I go follow someone into their local folder about NB crap, but this is silly. It's not TTORA politics, it's you being an ass.

The folder used to be SAS buildups, and the thread started in 2005 (before you were here in fact).

Now you hop in and try to be the folder police on a guy who has spent years helping shape this place? You, policing TTORA? With your past?

Bad idea.

Sorry for barging in guys- have fun on the rocks!
You're welcome here ANYTIME Chris! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Webwheeler? You're as big a post whore as I am! :D

Just finished wheeling trip #4 of 2007:

Drove the little turd 5 hours to wheel:

Flogged on Barb's truck a little:

And your last trip was....? :flipoff4:
I was waiting for you to bring me the crusier before I went wheeling again.........but alas, I'll have to wheel my own beater this weekend! :D

Last time I wheeled???...........I had it in 4-low last night!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts