Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
x2

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
This definitely sucks....I've never been up there, of course, but had hoped to get there sometime...

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just read on another forum that there was a court injunction, and that Paragon was still open until further notice.

click here for the article

The article is from early February. As of March 1, its still open. I was talking to a few Hummer guys that are headed up there this weekend.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D6Adam said:
I just read on another forum that there was a court injunction, and that Paragon was still open until further notice.

click here for the article

The article is from early February. As of March 1, its still open. I was talking to a few Hummer guys that are headed up there this weekend.

thats awesome. hopefully it will still be open in the summer

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
i hope so, 'cause i could probably make a trip there this summer!
-daniel

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
I was planning on the Mini Takeover up there July 27-29 with the PA cchapter until I found PAP had been closed. Although if it is still going to be open then Ill put it back on the calendar!

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
they are still open as of now

another forum I belong to is having a large run there mid june, here is a copy of a email they sent them march 1st:

"We expect to be here for quite a while at this point and if we aren’t we will have another location, so I wouldn’t change anything if I were you. Things are looking better and better as each day progresses."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts