TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start a new post on this to get input from people.

I think the system that we have in place is a bit dated. I contacted Bob about setting up an email list that people could automatically subscribe and unsubscribe to. Without needing AZ TTORA staff to maintain the list. I think this would be much easier than having to go in and add and delete names. The email list should be seperate from the roster, so only people who subscribe to the email list will get all the notifications.

Yogi

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what Mike Ross told me he can. I dont know if any of you were on the Rubicon list. But it worked the same way. You could subscribe, and unsubscribe anytime you wanted to. Not everybody who is apart of the club wants to be emailed on a regular basis. I would like to send out more communication to those who want it. I think this would be a good way to go about doing that.

Yogi

Heatstroke said:
I like it. Can Bob set it up that way? If so, let it rock. Put a sticky up on the board so people know how it works. Weeee, simplicity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
ShowStop
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing