TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my club( http://greatlakeslandcruisers.org/ ) is having a trip to Drummond Island June 22-24
camping is 5.00....7.00 if you want elec.
great place,we will be running Turtle Ridge ORV park and some state trails there

Island offers mud,rock ledges and a some tech. stuff.We always head out to for Marble Head also(we have one too).....a trail to the top of a 150 ft cliff looking out over the lake
Gas, resturaunts on the Island...not a parts store that I remember though.If you break we always have plenty of tools ect. to help out(my welder is always with me too)

I have done the island on 33's open f/r.....I suggest r locker...if not we can get you around
here is the site for T.R.
www.turtleridgeorv.com

I am about 3 hrs from there...leaving Fri afternoon,if any one wants to make it to my place thurs night I have plenty of room.Or meet on I-75 and follow me in...my zip is 48624

If you need any other info let me know

Ron

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I would like to check that place out........i will have to see how broke my truck and I are after the tellico trip

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to check that place out........i will have to see how broke my truck and I are after the tellico trip

I am trying to make that too.....have some work to do first

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Yeah........so do I.......got some of it done..........gonna go test it this weekend at Silver Lake. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts