·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Club Vinyl Decals

Alright, we have two options:

Option A:

Option B:

I'll let this run until the end of May. Once June hits, I'll get it closed down. Which ever one has the most votes will be the final design. I made the vote public so I know who did and didn't vote. This way I know who's eligable for the first batch.

Once the final design is picked I will find out what colors you guys want it in. We can get multiple one-color designs as long as there aren't a lot of different ones chosen. So far it seems the consensus is black or white.

The decal will be 24" Long by 3.25" Tall since that's proportional to the original 60x8 design.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I personally like A, less busy and will work with both of my 4 Runners.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, this thread is much better. You get to vote here.

And for the record I voice my opinion everywhere, wether its appropriate or not.:)
I didn't mean to sound like an ass if I did. I just didn't want to sift through a bunch of BS to find who wants what. This is all nice and consolidated now. It looks like we'll be going with the first option just going by the feedback already. :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ill go with A also... :D

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I went with B cause I am different :-D
I like both alot though

·
Registered
24 Posts
i know a guy in Wexford, PA that could probably make these if you still want to. Let me know and I can give you his info, or I can check it out for you.

·
20,355 Posts
sourcing them out is not expensive either as long as you get enough intrest, about 50 stickers.

Personally I like the round emblems better than the banner style:2cents:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
surfishjoe
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing