TTORA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body got any suggestions for a clutch? Mine is about shot!! No more playin for me till I get it fixed. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Look for something that can take alot of heat and abuse, but still slip. Stay away from the racing style clutches, as they are designed more to grab or not grab. I did a bunch of research a while ago on clutches, but I forgot pretty much all of it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Run a stock one. They take a LOT of abuse.
Thats kinda what I am leaning towards because my current one is Stock and has 115000 miles of abuse and a roll over on it. But eventually I would like to lift it and go to 35's, How the stock clutch going to hold those?

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thats kinda what I am leaning towards because my current one is Stock and has 115000 miles of abuse and a roll over on it. But eventually I would like to lift it and go to 35's, How the stock clutch going to hold those?
I have a stock clutch with stock gearing and 38.5 boggers. It will hold up;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
McMinnville Toyota, 300 bucks total for the whole kit. They give Militart Discount!! YES!!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm, Guess I need to keep making phone calls. But so far thats the cheepest I have found.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts