TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help, can't get the 'search' to work. It only takes me to the Nt'l forum.

How can I find the thread on the Colorado forum, that shows 'where to get CO2 refills'? I know there is one here, just don't know where. :confused:

·
Registered
50 Posts
What size tank? I was able to get my 10 lb tank filled at sports authority. I also have used a place called "blitz paintball" but that is in dacono. Maybe try any paintball shop or scuba diving shop?

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Im gonna try and fill my 20lb at a hydroponics shop and see if they can do it....

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Doug, Red Comet needs to be removed or edited. The moved from the Englewood location to some place way north. I didn't get the address.

High Country 4x4 in Englewood does refills. Slee Off Road in Golden also will do refills and they have some sweet eye candy.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Red Comet actually just moved right next door to us.

Here is their new address

Red Comet
(303) 761-2000
10475 Irma Drive #16
Northglenn, CO 80233

Basically right at the corner of Irma and 104th ave

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Red Comet actually just moved right next door to us.

Here is their new address

Red Comet
(303) 761-2000
10475 Irma Drive #16
Northglenn, CO 80233

Basically right at the corner of Irma and 104th ave
I know where im going next week.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Prices have gone way up at Red Comet. $18 to fill my 15lb tank! Last year at this time it was only $10.50.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Prices have gone way up at Red Comet. $18 to fill my 15lb tank! Last year at this time it was only $10.50.
My 20lb'r was $25 to fill up, not a bad price not the best price. I'm used to paying $1/lb.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I got hosed, had to send my pretty tank out for its 5 year inspection. Not sure on the final price yet but was quoted $35 filled and tested through general air.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Unless your tank is pretty, just exchange it. General air charges $17 after taxes and there is no wait. Just my opinion though.
Aluminum Catalina tank

1 - 17 of 17 Posts