TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who all would be interested in going down to Coal Creek OHV Park on June 14-17? For those of you that watch Extreme4x4 and Trucks! on SpikeTV, this is where they go to wheel all the time.

http://www.coalcreekohv.com/

Camping would most likey be at WindRock

http://www.windrockpark.com/

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
In. I just need the dates asap so I can get off work.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I cant get sat the 23rd off so it would need to be the first set of dates.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I took 14-17 off work before I lost those too. Hopefully these days work out fo others.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good. I will change my vacation from the Rausch Creek dates to this.

·
Registered
179 Posts
may be up for this seeing that my parents are in the mits of moving just south of nashville so may turn into a vacation for me.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
So who is going with us?

Jed, you still leaning toward the campground listed?

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am definately still in. Yes, I think Windrock would be a good place to camp. I would suggest everyone making their own reservations. Tell them that you are with TTORA and they will hopefully give us sites next to each other. I will try to call this weekend to make my reservations and let them know who we are.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Ok. I got to call Brandon...last time I talked to him he said he was in...i gotta see if thats still the case.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Oliver springs tn....according to the map app on my phone its 500 miles from cleveland....bought the same from here.

·
Registered
179 Posts
i may be up for it my parents are just 2 more hrs south once they move in the new house so i could make a week out of it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You guys will have loads of fun. I've been there twice. Two mountains to crawl all over.

Windrock does a great job of trail maintenance.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I am definately still in. Yes, I think Windrock would be a good place to camp. I would suggest everyone making their own reservations. Tell them that you are with TTORA and they will hopefully give us sites next to each other. I will try to call this weekend to make my reservations and let them know who we are.

Did you call them at all? I am gonna try to this week.

·
Registered
179 Posts
im out i have another benefit ride (cancer run) the week after that and the truck need to be together and i got some new parts coming for it

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I am in, my friend jason is in, brandon is in, one of his friends is in, my friend glen maybe in....depends on his comp schedule.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I called and made reservations. When you call, tell them that you are with TTORA and they will keep us all in the same area. I am in site P13. What is going to be really nice is that we can ride right from the campsite to the trails without going on the road.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Only two weeks away!

Did everyone get their reservations made?

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I did, I am next to you. My friend jason will not be coming as he destroyed his truck at bundy hill last weekend. My friend Glen is coming....he will be in a hotel. I gotta check with brandon about he and his friends plans.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts