Now that I have had time to look the truck over. Here is my carnage list.
1. Ripped drain plug out of front diff. (Thanks to Jason, a hammer, and dropping the truck on a rock, we were able to wheel the rest of the day).
2. Broke another steering arm stud
3. Bent rear drive shaft
4. U-joint on front drive shaft failing.
5. Carrier bearing toast.
6. Clutch slave cylinder leaking.
7. Oil pressure sending unit leaking.
8. Crap U-bolt.
9. Broken exhaust hanger.
10. Broken air compressor (who knows how that happened)
11. Blown trailer tire.