Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
here are the good ones i have. the rest are here

christian

daniel and monica

logan and andy

ed, chris and gf (whom i can remember name of. sorry)

thad

chris

rattlerock

...and here is random dog we found when we got to camp on saturday night. we named him "window licking ass dragger" lol. this dog was seriously retarded...

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
So here are my pics from the trip, if you want a big size photo i will email them to ya. Sunday was a short ride, but there was snow. Logan, how is you child?

What a great trip!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Pictures look awesome. I missed out on a good trip.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Great pictures guys. Well my son is doing better now, the dotors said he has some sort of virus, that he probably got from the day care place!!. They finally did get his temperature down so hes doing alot better now.

But I had a great time wheelin with you guys and its great to put a face to the names!!!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
those are the best pics out of the set. we were off to run that river bed run and we found a little trail that went up to the plateau that had rattle rock. we had a short run, Ed had a radiator hose split.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thanks to everybody for letting me tag along (and everything else).

Logan: Good to hear your son is doing better.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Great trip ... even if a bit chilly. Great pics too. I don't think I have any to add to that collection but I'll post some this evening.

Glad thing are OK Logan.

Chris' duck tape & hose clamp repair worked so well I drove it home fine. It's still holding. I got the spare hose in the truck now but I think I'm gona see how long the repair lasts though!

Thanks for the convoy too Chris.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
great to hear the fix worked to get you home. I found a new popping, clicking sound in the stearing; sound comes when i'm sitting still and stear left to right, no sound when rolling and strearing, hmm...

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Good deal. Is it worth going back? Kinda looks like the trails are more like powerline roads in alot of the pictures. It looks like Daniel got some rock pictures in there, though.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alan11116 said:
Good deal. Is it worth going back? Kinda looks like the trails are more like powerline roads in alot of the pictures. It looks like Daniel got some rock pictures in there, though.
It is a lot of powerline road type stuff to get around with a few obstacles. (and Kyle doesn't like it....I can tell cause he goes faaassssstttt)
But there were a few tricky ones, and probably worth a return trip. Besides Chris and Kyle have got to BEAT Rattle Rock.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I hate mud with a passion. It's no fun to wheel big mud hills. I will go back just to beat on RattleRock some more. I'm glad I got to wheel it and was the only time I wish I had a lower ratio. I need to add my crawler in and the hydro assist.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
16 Participants
gregers05
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing