TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cobra 18 WX ST CB Radio

Handled, but never mounted or used. Will not fit under stereo head unit without trimming. More effort than I want to put into it.

Looking for $50. I can deliver anywhere between Portland and Corvallis on the I-5 or 99W corridors. Outside of that, I'll deliver anywhere for $3 per 20 miles.

I live in Corvallis, and am willing to be around for a pickup.

·
Registered
250 Posts
This is gonna sound retarded. But if you can hold onto it for another 60 days. I take it off your hands. I gotta head up to Canby to see family and teach my niece to drive.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 things. It's the 18 WX ST, not the 18 WX ST II. If that matters.

2, if no one else jumps at it in the mean time, you are number one on the list come june 1st.

·
Registered
250 Posts
It dont make no difference to me if its a ST or an ST II. I agree, if someone else jumps on it man. Hell yeah more power to you. Cash in the pocket for a good time. Thank you though for keeping me in mind.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Handled, but never mounted or used. Will not fit under stereo head unit without trimming. More effort than I want to put into it.

Looking for $50. I can deliver anywhere between Portland and Corvallis on the I-5 or 99W corridors. Outside of that, I'll deliver anywhere for $3 per 20 miles.

I live in Corvallis, and am willing to be around for a pickup.
I was wondering if you still had the CD for sale man. Its getting close to my return back to Oregon.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Sweet, I ought to be making a run up to TSF on the 2nd. So I just might snag it from you with the cash in hand. If your still parting with it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like a plan to me. Just float me a reminder a couple days before to work out the details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts