TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item is SOLD!!

This is a used Cobra 75 WX ST. Probably almost 2 yrs of use.. only used on trails really. Still works great, I just went with one thats has a pa and goes in the ash tray slot instead. Located in Yucaipa (socal) ...mmm.. Thinking 45$ Shipped.

http://shopping.redorbit.com/product.php?productid=7795433&MMCF_froogle_feed&utm_id=1&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Froogle+Feed

Tha should give you some idea about retail and features. Mines in pretty damn good shape still:)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah64id said:
what do you mean by the PA one and ashtry slot.. I have one and want another, but dont know what you mean..

Any pics of yours?
Im getting rid of this cb because I baught one with a PA.. and also, the new one fits in the ash tray area.:) better?..lol The 75 wx st does not have a pa feature.. but is mucho small. Probably why it still has a retail tag of almost 90$. Works great though, never any complaints with cb operation.

TTT

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Dunk said:
Im getting rid of this cb because I baught one with a PA.. and also, the new one fits in the ash tray area.:) better?..lol The 75 wx st does not have a pa feature.. but is mucho small. Probably why it still has a retail tag of almost 90$. Works great though, never any complaints with cb operation.

TTT

Oh gotcha... yeah I have one now and its great, cant decide to get a second one, or just a second base.... I have several friends in the market for a CB like this, I emailed them the link...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
synovus said:
Still available? If so, what method of payment do you prefer?

Paypal is my prefered method of payment. As soon as it hits me I can ship next business day.. sometimes sameday:) my paypal is j_dunk at hotmail.com. If you want it send payment and me an email or pm and I will get it out asap.

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
Dunk said:
Paypal is my prefered method of payment. As soon as it hits me I can ship next business day.. sometimes sameday:) my paypal is j_dunk at hotmail.com. If you want it send payment and me an email or pm and I will get it out asap.
Sending PM...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
synovus
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing