TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a used cobra 75wxst and firestick 2 for sale. the cb has a small, hairline crack in the window. doesn't effect anything, and it's very thin. the firestick 2 is a four foot black antenna rated @ 900 watts. i'll even throw in the antenna mount + hardware, appr. 20 ft. of coax cable and connectors (female coupler and two male connectors).

will sell everything for $100. :eek: if separate....cb for $75....antenna with cable and connectors for $35.

i currently have the antenna mounted in the bed of my truck and was gonna run the cable through a hole in the floor, that why I have the connectors...they're for joining two pieces of coax.

i never had any problems, just don't have a whole lot of use for it now that i live in a valley in norcal.

i am located @ beale afb...just north of sacramento. my area code is 95903, look up the shipping costs if you want. the antenna is long, but i can put a box together for it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
psycho said:
Interested in the CB only, but, I could get that same CB for $75 new! :)
cool...go ahead and get it then. i didn't get it for $75 new, that's why I'm selling it for $75 "used". and it looks like you already have a handheld CB and antenna...so i don't know what the point is.

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
796 Posts
burwen said:
cool...go ahead and get it then. i didn't get it for $75 new, that's why I'm selling it for $75 "used". and it looks like you already have a handheld CB and antenna...so i don't know what the point is.
Hahaha.......
Nice response, burwen. lol

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
That Cobra handheld Cb sells for about $149+ at most retailers
The antenna probably sells for $15-20+
Connectors and cable probably another $20+
I would have to say that $100 for all is a VERY GOOD DEAL!!!
I will buy it!!
I have one now, I want a second unit to put in another vehicle.
send me an email me your email and address
will send you a MO in a week or so
bob

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
98 Taco said:
That Cobra handheld Cb sells for about $149+ at most retailers
The antenna probably sells for $15-20+
Connectors and cable probably another $20+
I would have to say that $100 for all is a VERY GOOD DEAL!!!
I will buy it!!
I have one now, I want a second unit to put in another vehicle.
send me an email me your email and address
will send you a MO in a week or so
bob
hey man, haven't heard anything from you since you stated that you wanted to purchase the items....what's up?

·
Registered
27 Posts
burwen said:
hey man, haven't heard anything from you since you stated that you wanted to purchase the items....what's up?
I'll take it all if you still have them! Let me know and I can PayPal or send a check/money order!

Sean

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MD11Fr8Dog said:
I'll take it all if you still have them! Let me know and I can PayPal or send a check/money order!

Sean
i currently still have them. i'm gonna give this guy a little more time. if i don't hear from him by friday...they'll be available. please be conscious of the shipping.

·
Registered
27 Posts
burwen said:
i currently still have them. i'm gonna give this guy a little more time. if i don't hear from him by friday...they'll be available. please be conscious of the shipping.
No worry on the shipping if you can send via FedEx Ground/Express on my account number. I work for FedEx and get a righteous discount!! ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so i ship it on your account # and you just have to pay for it? basically...i won't have to pay for it....right?

let me know

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
MD11Fr8Dog said:
No worry on the shipping if you can send via FedEx Ground/Express on my account number. I work for FedEx and get a righteous discount!! ;)
Super Jumbo Hi-Jack (watch me work)- How big an item will fed-ex ground ship? Something as big as say, an ARB bullbar? If so I might have to PM you to see how you would feel about helping a TTORA brutha out.

I now return you to buying a spare CB.

·
Registered
27 Posts
ianshoots said:
Super Jumbo Hi-Jack (watch me work)- How big an item will fed-ex ground ship? Something as big as say, an ARB bullbar? If so I might have to PM you to see how you would feel about helping a TTORA brutha out.

I now return you to buying a spare CB.
I'm not sure what the limits are, but you could probably check the FedEx website.

As far as helping you out, I'd love to, but its really an abuse of the privilege. Its only really supposed to be used to ship stuff to or from me!! Sorry! Now, if you're sending the bull bar to me.... ;)

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
MD11Fr8Dog said:
I'm not sure what the limits are, but you could probably check the FedEx website.

As far as helping you out, I'd love to, but its really an abuse of the privilege. Its only really supposed to be used to ship stuff to or from me!! Sorry! Now, if you're sending the bull bar to me.... ;)
Oh well, I just got out-bid anyway.... :(

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
my bad
I have been super busy
I have the cb already, I just thought I wanted a second unit
I will pass

1 - 17 of 17 Posts