TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lucky I just passed emissions. I've only had the 99 for a week or so--160k automatic 3.4 4x4. A couple of days later in traffic the light of death pops on and so it begins.

P0100
p0110
p0120

How are these three connected? I just finished reading scuba nightmare and mine is a little different. Truck runs fine. If I change out the MAF sensor will the other two fall into place or do I have to change out more sensors?

p0420
p0440

I know the 420 is probably the rear 02 sensor. How should I track down the 440? I haven't filled up with fuel in a week, but the last time I did for some reason the gas didn't stop and I think went out a vent line on top of the tank, not out the filler neck.

·
Registered
710 Posts
The only advice I have is clean the MAF first. When mine is dirty I get the "lean on bank 1" code I think. As far as throttle position sensor, mine will randomly mess up and have terrible shifting issues for a bit then it clears up. It's literally been doing it for like 6 years and only happens every few months. I have no experience with the gas tank issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts