TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has a birthday comming up and she wants a lift and fenders for her tacoma...let me know if you have anything for sale. it's a 98 prerunner.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one has anything for sale so a hot blonde with big boobs can lift her Tacoma???

Hell if anyone wants to get laid you could give it to her yourself...giving her an exahust that I got for free got me a few months of fun :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
No one has anything for sale so a hot blonde with big boobs can lift her Tacoma???

Hell if anyone wants to get laid you could give it to her yourself...giving her an exahust that I got for free got me a few months of fun :D
That is one hell of a friendly edorsement...:)

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have revtek spacers for the front and a 2.5 inch block and ubolts for the rear. as well as 5125 bilstein rear shocks.

·
Registered
219 Posts

hahaha, hook me up with a pic of her and i'll see what i can do...

·
Registered
597 Posts
I've got a Toytec 2.5" spacer lift, never installed, that I need to get rid of. Right now I'm waiting to see if Toytec will take it back with the 15% restocking fee. But if you give me $80 plus cover shipping they are yours.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've got a Toytec 2.5" spacer lift, never installed, that I need to get rid of. Right now I'm waiting to see if Toytec will take it back with the 15% restocking fee. But if you give me $80 plus cover shipping they are yours.
Sweet keep me updated

1 - 14 of 14 Posts