TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
dude slow down when you type. read what you have typed before you hit post. I have the same problem typing hella fast and spelling all wrong.
2nd-post up in newbie tech before you get an ass chewin.
youll get better answers there.
LOOK around on the vendors sites and learn about whats what. this is all just friendley advice from a former newb ;)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
skimb37 said:
did not know this was a grammer lesson
Consider yourself warned...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Why do you propose such a question anyhow? I mean you don't go out and buy a Corvette oil filter for your truck and expect it to fit...???

·
Registered
539 Posts
i dont understand why people flip out if someone dosent search... if it bothers you dont reply!!! but no half the people here would rather waste more time bitchin someone out.. gaaa (been on my mind since i joined this forum)

·
Registered
539 Posts
really matter that much? damn... maybe its just me i guess... to laid back

herd a lot of people turned off from ttora cause "the get reamed out before they even make 3 posts"

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Any one else want to throw there 2 cents in. then you can feel important also. I did not buy any coilovers i was just wondering if they fit. Buy the wany i have a 2000 v6 excab racerunner swayaway coilovers on the front and all pro offroad rear leafs and bilstein 5100 in the rear . 31 bfg all terain on rock crawler 15s. i can go wheel. I have join other honda and toyota forms and never met a bounch of whining babies on a site. this can also go into differnt folders and i choose this one because it is about a 2000 taco

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I'll tell you why it pisses folks off kawisaki-crotch - did you ever try searching for something???? It's really hard to find pertinant threads even when you know they exist with all the redundant posting, and the threads like this that just waste everybody's time.
So sorry to the OP, but do you really think saying, "Pretty please with sugar on top could you please try to follow our posting guidelings?" is necessary?
So he got a TINY bit of heat for asking a question that to my mind doesn't even make any sense - I'm sure he'll be over it and be a more cautious and search more before posting something dumb again. I would think, some people never fail to surprise you though...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
onekickkawi said:
really matter that much? damn... maybe its just me i guess... to laid back

herd a lot of people turned off from ttora cause "the get reamed out before they even make 3 posts"
BTW - I'm sure we all got flamed (much worse than this guy) for making a dumb post when we were new, but we're still here. I have been to the other Tacoma forums. This is one of the most informative, wheeling oriented forums I have found - with a HUGE archive of data to SEARCH - which is free here... not so on Pirate for example.

OP- You on at ThumperTalk? I find that to be a bunch of whining babies...

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
pburruel said:
I agree with onekickkawi. You guys take it to serious.
I was on ya'lls side in the beginning. Now that i have been around for a short while, i can see why its so damn annoying. Its just frustrating when people put stuff in the wrong section. Sure, the mods do their jobs, but some of the stuff should just be common sense.

I would recommend you dont go all "ass hat" and start dissing everyone. If you do that, you will get pissed and never come back. You will be depriving yourself of a wealth of information about these trucks.

Contact a mod, ask him to delete this thread. Then go post the same question in the Newbie or suspension folder. I bet if you do that, you will receive a lot of help and less flamming.

i hope i could help.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts