TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a set of OME 881 coilovers with OME shocks. I currently have the daystar 2.5 lift on my PreRunner. I'm concerned about having too much lift for the CVs. Can I install the coilovers with just the top spacer from the daystar or should I just remove the front spacers all together? I would like a little more lift but not at the expense of another new rack or suspension components.

-Thanks

·
Registered
619 Posts
It's not recommended to add a spacer to the OME's, or any coilover for that matter. Ditch the spacer and get a 1" body lift to give you the extra clearence. The spacer with the combo of the OME will destroy your ball joints and CV's...or read here....a previous post...

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68678

·
Registered
219 Posts
no

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
PreRunner. I'm concerned about having too much lift for the CVs.
-Thanks[/QUOTE]

hehe, you have no cv's buddy so dont be too concerned

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, for helping a newbie out. I was told by a "professional" that I would be alright as long as I remove the bottom spacer with the OME coilovers on a Prerunner. I guess I will just leave both of them off. Anyone recommend a decent cheap 1" body lift kit then?

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
4crawler is the only body lift company that puts out a 1 or 2" body lift. Performance products puts out a shitty 3"...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts