TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08' Double cab short bed 4wd w/ Rugged Trail package and I'm looking to get a cold air intake as well as high flow cats. I was looking at both K&N and Injen, any opinions on which intake to get? Also I noticed my tacoma has 2 cats on each side and I want to know if there is anyway to delete one cat and get new headers and a high flow cat or just get 2 sets of high flow cats and if anyone has done it or knows which are the best. Thanks.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
I have an 08' Double cab short bed 4wd w/ Rugged Trail package and I'm looking to get a cold air intake as well as high flow cats. I was looking at both K&N and Injen, any opinions on which intake to get? Also I noticed my tacoma has 2 cats on each side and I want to know if there is anyway to delete one cat and get new headers and a high flow cat or just get 2 sets of high flow cats and if anyone has done it or knows which are the best. Thanks.
Tacomas have always had factory hi-flow cats.

most states have strict laws regarding messing with the exhaust system from the cat(s) forward so check on your area. If you are in Cali. you are SOL especially with the OBD-3 systems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts