TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any good colleges in Colorado for environmental sciences.

Being in Construction Management is kind of losing it's luster.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
University of Colorado has an excellent Environmental Sciences program, and is one of the best in the Country. I took many classes under that program and was very impressed...

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I would assume Colorado State has a good program of that as well since it's more of an agricultural based college. I took an environmental conservation class and it was cool. :D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I got my Bachelor's in Land Use Planning/GIS from Metro State, under the Environmental Science department, and I think it was a pretty good program. You and I are a little opposite, as I'm in the commercial HVAC controls field and do a lot of new construction, including managing my projects, and have never used my degree. :D Definitely worth looking into, plus it's a lot more affordable than CU or CSU.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
We have an environmental engineering degree at Colorado School of Mines. It is actually a quickly growing field, and we have some pretty good teachers at the school in that field from what I hear. I had one environmental class with one professor with a ton of experience in the field, overseas. Look into it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts