TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm new to Toyota and lifted trucks. I bought my baby in late november '06 and couldn't be much happier with it. She's a 2004 Tacoma SR5 I believe. I've wanted a lifted truck since I can remember and this excellent opportunity presented itself to me and I took it. I bought my truck lifted, which probably wasnt the right thing to do, as far as learning goes, but I dont give a shit. I am hoping to learn more about these sweet ass rigs and hoping to get out onto some trails and into some mud (if existant in our dry state) this summer. The truck is with me in Colorado Springs in the summer and in Bozeman, MT during the school seasons.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Nice Taco there!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Looking forward to seeing on the streets in Colorado Springs! Have you been on Chinawall or Eagle Rock yet?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking forward to seeing on the streets in Colorado Springs! Have you been on Chinawall or Eagle Rock yet?
Nope havent been to either of them. I've heard about Eagle Rock from one of my friends and hope to get up there soon after I return from school. Eagle Rock is just up old stage road somewhere, right?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!!! That pass kinda looks familiar. That isn't Monarch is it?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hello to the most beautiful state of colorado!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts