TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey is anyone interested in getting out during the weekdays specifically? I'm in the Springs and would like to get out for a good run while we still can.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
RedWillie is sometimes off during the week. Wish I could get away during the week but that only happens when the day is a federal holiday. bums.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am in school right now but on days we don't have it and their are days that I just don't go so let me know what days you are looking at going and I might be able to go. I saw you had the bike pikes peak website and wondered if you know a kid named luke that works there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
17Taco95 said:
I am in school right now but on days we don't have it and their are days that I just don't go so let me know what days you are looking at going and I might be able to go. I saw you had the bike pikes peak website and wondered if you know a kid named luke that works there.
I'll let you know if something comes together. I don't have any real days in mind. Yeah, I own Pikes Peak Mountain Bike Tours. I know Luke. He actually works for the other company in town that is called "Challenge Unlimited." Do you go to school w/ him? It's kind of the end of our season now, so I've been bored lately. I wasn't able to do any 4 wheelin this summer since I was busy trying to run the business. Honestly I don't even know where the best place to go around here is. Just thought it'd be fun to finially meet some of you guys and get out for a good ride. I may end up elk hunting most of next week though...we'll see.

·
Registered
2 Posts
dylanscott said:
Hey is anyone interested in getting out during the weekdays specifically? I'm in the Springs and would like to get out for a good run while we still can.
I'd sure as hell join you on a run or three if I wasn't paranoid about my stock suspension. Then again, I do have an OME/ Toytec kit just sitting around waiting for some experienced assistance in the install... weasely of me, I know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts