TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to search but didn't come up with anything but has anyone used Tanner 4x4 in Colorado Springs before?

·
20,355 Posts
A lot about shop choice is going to depend on what you are lookinbg to have done.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Tried to search but didn't come up with anything but has anyone used Tanner 4x4 in Colorado Springs before?
Don't go there. I took my truck in to get "fixed" and it came out even worse. Shitty customer service, hack job fabrication (unless it's one of their trucks). Now I get to pay Armorology to do it all over again, but at least I know it'll be done right this time.

They did manage to fool me into thinking they were a competent custom fabrication shop. They talked a good game and had some nicely built buggies, but they apparently don't give a shit about anything they won't have to drive. And a few guys on TTORA had tried to warn me but like I said, they had me fooled. Shame on me.

Yeah. So don't go there. Armorology, Rockware, and Hefty Fabworks in Monument are all good shops. Piss on Tanner.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Good to see you're keeping the Taco, what is getting re-worked; the 3-links or the welded-in crossmember? Or everything? Any idea when it'll be done? I have a spare washer pump/reservoir if you still need one; let me know.

>>Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts