TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 goes down as the best Colorado Toyota Jamboree we've ever had! The turnout was unbelievable. Scotty & I knew it could be big and it happened. We had people from Virginia, Nebraska, & New Mexico attend. I talked to all of them and they all said it was worth their time & money to come out for the event. Congrats Scotty for putting on a KILLER event!

Big thanks to Scotty & Addicted Off Road for providing dinner for 100+ people on Saturday night!! Thank you vendors for making our raffle a success.

It was nice finally getting to put a face with a screenname. That's pretty much the reason for the event - getting fellow Toyota owners out wheeling.

Holy Cross was crazy with almost 30 rigs. No major issues on HC with rigs breaking down. Took us a couple hours to get everyone over and to the city but it was fun watching everyone. We were 5 for 7 in getting rigs to the top of Cleveland.

Carnage was another story for another day :D It lives up to it's name. We started with close to 20 rigs and had mechanical and breakage issues with a couple. I broke a front driver's side main leaf right before the V-notch. I'm glad it broke when it did. It was a very easy fix (bailing wire & duct tape :D) and I called it a day and drove out the entrance.

I'll post my pics tonight, I was wiped yesterday.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Dan, nice to meet you. I wish we had more time to hang out but the girl was past ready to get on the road.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Wendy has some pics to edit and I will get ours up. Scott those pics I shot of you in French creek turned out WAY better then I expected. Once Wendy edits them slightly they will look pro.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Ha, that group pic from Wheeler looks like the Yotas are descending on the XJ to eat it. Me likey. :D

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Great pics. Wish some of the TX guys could have made it. Hopefully next year.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Here's some of mine.. still have more on my phone I need to get
Had a great time meeting everyone and wheeling!!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts