TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I have been reading these forums for quite a while now as I was waiting to get my own truck. I was originally looking to pick up an older Tacoma (with visions of a trail rig in my head), but just when I had my mind made up on an 04, I stupidly decided to take a test drive in a new model Taco... So now I am the happy owner of a brand new 2007! I chose the V6 TRD Off-Road in a sexy black Access cab. 4x4 of course.

Anyway, I would love to meet some Front Range locals to show me the trails in the area. My truck is stock, but that will change with time, I'm sure. I will probably end up doing the usual suspension/tires/armor mods, but nothing too serious as this is my DD.

Part of me still really wants an older style Tacoma, but damn, this truck is sick.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Welcome! Be sure to check out the CO forum for upcoming runs as the snow melts and trails open. Your selection of runnable trails will open dramatically if you install rock sliders.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Remember to use the search button and check out the other threads.
I bet all of your questions have been asked before.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Be sure to check out the CO forum for upcoming runs as the snow melts and trails open. Your selection of runnable trails will open dramatically if you install rock sliders.

:cool: right on, i will check out the co boards and say hello there, too.
sliders are top of my list. i'm gonna check around the area and see if i can find a shop to make me some. i cant wait to see what this thing can do off-road.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
There are plenty of places to get them premade - no need to pay custom prices! If you want custom work, I recommend AllPhase in Longmont.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to TTORA!
Remember to use the search button and check out the other threads.
I bet all of your questions have been asked before.

Thanks for the welcome. :)
I know all about the search-nazis. :D i have been lurking here for the past couple of years...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts