TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since the Aints had to fumble 3 times in the first quater to loose to the dam Bears, the Bears have made the Super Bowl.
And finally Peyton has made it to the Super Bowl finally. Between both these teams, who will win.

GOOO COLTS!!!!

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
I like how Dungee said that God helped his team win... "God was on our side"

So does that mean God is a betting man ?

Because if he picked the Colts to win... then he must be damning the losing team...

Why... do people use this phrase when they win at some stupid event... I'll never understand religion and it's followers...

But I get annoyed everytime I hear it...

Oh... and I'll pray to God the Bears win it... I just know he'll listen to me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I would say that the Colts should be good to go!

but since I am living in Indianapolis now, I might have a biased opinion!

I watched both the games and honestly I am exhausted from screaming at my big screen!

the Bears and Rex Grossman have been too inconsistant all year! and if Peyton and the office and continue to take what the defense will give them, they should be able to pick the defiense apart!

Go Colts!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Being in Indy and seeing Tony Dungee on a regular basis, I can tell you that he is a very spiritual individual.

One thing about the Colts, they are a team much like my beloved Spurs of the NBA. they are modest individuals that are ritious athelets...not a common experience in modern times!

·
wut?
1,466 Posts
TacoDell said:
I like how Dungee said that God helped his team win... "God was on our side"

So does that mean God is a betting man ?

Because if he picked the Colts to win... then he must be damning the losing team...

Why... do people use this phrase when they win at some stupid event... I'll never understand religion and it's followers...

But I get annoyed everytime I hear it...

I don't see any reason to get so bent over thath sort of stuff.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Ted said:
I don't see any reason to get so bent over thath sort of stuff.
I just see it as blasphemy of a peity... Which is an infidelity of it's believers...
Since I don't follow... I'll be aw'rite... maybe
or not :dunno:

I guess I'd just like to understand...
what people think and say... and why they do... If that's bent... then yeah... I must be...

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I think what Dell was trying to say is...

There are a lot of athletes that like to praise God for their accomplishments... (ie. I praise God for allowing me to have played and awesome game... and he was with me while I made the winning point(s) (take yer pick of sports)) You really never hear of any that will say "I blame God for making me drop the ball in the endzone in the final seconds of the game!!" (football)

anyway... :rolleyes:

Everyone has their own religion or lack there of... it's up to each person to find their own lifes path... and some see where it takes them!! :)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I wanted the pats to win but since the colts beat them then they have the superbowl. The bears arent really that great in the games I have seen of them and rex sucks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Animal said:

There are a lot of athletes that like to praise God for their accomplishments... (ie. I praise God for allowing me to have played and awesome game... and he was with me while I made the winning point(s) (take yer pick of sports)) You really never hear of any that will say "I blame God for making me drop the ball in the endzone in the final seconds of the game!!" (football)

anyway... :rolleyes:

Everyone has their own religion or lack there of... it's up to each person to find their own lifes path... and some see where it takes them!! :)
Pretty much says it all.

Kinda of Funny how God was not on their side the last few years, and Manning and the Boys got their asses kicked! So what made God change his mind for this year? Probably just felt Sorry for the Poor Bastards! Lol.

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Leaving God out of it. I say go Colts. That was an amazing game last night.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Animal said:
Oh that's close enough :end rant:

Erik... you change avatars like undergarments... Becoming a daily ritual... LOL
But what the fark is this one :confused:

Back to feetball...
No doubt Manning is better then Grossman... But I think the Bears are a better team... Then the Colts...

It'll come down to who makes the mistakes I suppose... And Grossman seems to be the most likely candidate for that... He better do some preperation with his maker... Or the Christian Colts will be stomping them to hell and back... LOL

Either way... It will be fun to watch the crusade ;)...

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I like the Colts, would've loved to see the Saints but I can't stand the Bears or Patriots. Especially Tom "cry baby" Brady who didn't even shake hands with Peyton at the end of the game. Manning is alright, but it's his brother I can't stand...so...GO COLTS!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
colts 51-10

at least thats what i hear on the radio (but the guy is usually wrong on his score pics)

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Tom Brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was
showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded
Patriot's flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Tom," said
God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Tom felt
special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It
was a 3-story mansion with a Blue & White sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole
with an enormous Colts logo flag, and in every window, a Colts towel.**Tom
looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a
question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even won a few
Super Bowls."

God said, "So what's your point Tom?" **

"Well, why does Peyton get a better house than me?" **

God chuckled, and said: "Tom, that's not Peyton's house, it's mine."

GO COLTS!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
16 Participants
DIALEDTOY
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing