TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a 4runner in the Columbus area, but I'm down in Kentucky. The guy sent me a couple pics, but I'd like to get a few more, plus another's opinion. He's out of town right now, so I won't be getting pics anytime soon from him, plus if possible, I want to make a deal with him prior to him getting back, because we both seem to have extremely busy schedules at the time. I know he keeps it outside, and if I can get his address, I'll send someone a check, paypal, whatever, for $25 for some pics of it. If anyone's interested, let me know, as I'd appreciate the help!!!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
nees1212 said:
I'm looking at a 4runner in the Columbus area, but I'm down in Kentucky. The guy sent me a couple pics, but I'd like to get a few more, plus another's opinion. He's out of town right now, so I won't be getting pics anytime soon from him, plus if possible, I want to make a deal with him prior to him getting back, because we both seem to have extremely busy schedules at the time. I know he keeps it outside, and if I can get his address, I'll send someone a check, paypal, whatever, for $25 for some pics of it. If anyone's interested, let me know, as I'd appreciate the help!!!
I'd be glad to take a look at it for you. Give me a call @ 614-989-9450 and we'll set something up for me to go look at it and get some more pics. Maybe I can test drive it also.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
im in zanesville and can help if the guy above me cant

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Hopefully I'll get the location from the guy tomorrow. I do know his cell phone number is registered in Dublin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
nees1212
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing