1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS:
Houston area
White 1986 4Runner
currently not running. Needs intake installed, gasket on EGR valve needs to be scrapped off. brand new timing chain (steel rails), water pump, oil pump. fuel filter, master cylinder and Doug Thorley Tri-Y Header. Timing needs to be set, valves have been cold adjusted, will need re-adjusted after start up. Also has almost brand new 31x10.5 BFG A/T's (less than 5K miles). Comes with factory service manual, extra third member (4.10 or 4.30 can't remember) wilwood proportioning valve for rear disc conversion. All electrical works, even the rear window and wiper.

no longer have any time to work on it due to my job, wife is tired of it sitting in the driveway. First $750 takes it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Pink Taco said:
FS:
Houston area
White 1986 4Runner
currently not running. Needs intake installed, gasket on EGR valve needs to be scrapped off. brand new timing chain (steel rails), water pump, oil pump. fuel filter, master cylinder and Doug Thorley Tri-Y Header. Timing needs to be set, valves have been cold adjusted, will need re-adjusted after start up. Also has almost brand new 31x10.5 BFG A/T's (less than 5K miles). Comes with factory service manual, extra third member (4.10 or 4.30 can't remember) wilwood proportioning valve for rear disc conversion. All electrical works, even the rear window and wiper.

no longer have any time to work on it due to my job, wife is tired of it sitting in the driveway. First $750 takes it.

Dibs

I'll call you.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
also interested, post some pics incase stubb backs out

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Pink Taco said:
First $750 takes it.
....My wife is gonna kill me......

·
Split it open-Eat it out!
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually thought you would've been the first one to call dibs. Phong has already paid for it, he should pick it up next week sometime.

Mike

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Dang, I didn't see the add till today.I have another I am going to get this week, but that would have been a nice one to SAS.I even have the parts saved for a project like that.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
nastynate said:
hehehe.... you should seek some help for your "problem"
Actually got the green light from the SO- So I pulled the trigger.
When I start coming home with a donor/parts trucks for this project, then I will be checking into the Sofa Inn.

I plan to get the 86 runner street legal...and then I will entertain the idea of SFA.

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts
grillmasterp said:
Actually got the green light from the SO- So I pulled the trigger.
When I start coming home with a donor/parts trucks for this project, then I will be checking into the Sofa Inn.

I plan to get the 86 runner street legal...and then I will entertain the idea of SFA.

Sweeet.

I have to cure my SO's new-car-need before my own.

All in good time.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
nastynate said:
Sweeet.

I have to cure my SO's new-car-need before my own.

All in good time.
just get her a new one ya cheap bastid!

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
nothing wrong with that! 4Runners are NICE!!! V8 though is thirsty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts