TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm finally actually coming to CO next month! I'll be in Denver 2/10 on my birthday for the Dead Kenny G's / Hairy Apes BMX concert at the Bluebird Theatre.

Dead Kenny G's is a trio of Skerik (Saxaphonics), Mike Dillon (Vibraphones/Percussion) & Brian Haas (keys) that I describe as Improvisational Spazz Jazz and Hairy Apes is madness that plays from Latin - Rock - Jazz - Punk all in a non traditional Vibraphone led way.

Then I'll be in Ft Collins 2/11 for the same lineup at Aggie Theatre!!

You need to come out to the shows or maybe meet up before hand for lunch or drinks!!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
King Karnage said:
Then I'll be in Ft Collins 2/11 for the same lineup at Aggie Theatre!!

i'd be down for a few drinks.... keep us posted!

or you could go wheel the local mall with layton :lmao:

sorry dude but when was the last time your truck saw dirt :rofl: :driving: :rofl:

·
Registered
878 Posts
What... you been seeing my truck at the local malls while you're out on patrol?

I hit the dirt Friday, I still love blasting down an old county dirt road and do that about once a week for the fun of it...but ya my truck is no fun to drive on the trails right now, I'm having more fun spotting and helping others build up their trucks!
Rather than breaking mine, the bitch is warn out right now, I really have no money to throw her way!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hey Brian after next week end there will be a few more lifted trucks up north that need to get out and be tested...and the weekend of Feb. 10-12th would probably be a good one to do a trail run! hopefully a snow run. hint hint!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It'll be cool to see you guys again as it's been a few years.

I'll keep ya updating in my plans as it gets closer. Crap it's only like 3 weeks away isn't it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts