TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey COTTORA. I've been a member of SoCal TTORA for the past year and a half or so and I'd been lurking for a while before that but.... I'm getting out of the Marine Corps here in early May and will be going back home to Nebraska. Seems like the closest active TTORA group is you guys so looks like I'll probably be cruising out there to wheel with you guys (and gals, I noticed) as often as possible. Sooo.... Can't wait to hit the rocks with everyone.

Mike

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to mention, I've got an uncle in Boulder and that's about a 6 hr drive from home. Long, but not crazy long.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome. Colorado = well worth the drive.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome, all. And I'll try to rinse the Cali off before I get to wheeling much over there. Is there any sort of COTTORA Takeover event planned at all??
edit: nevermind, found it.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey COTTORA. I've been a member of SoCal TTORA for the past year and a half or so and I'd been lurking for a while before that but.... I'm getting out of the Marine Corps here in early May and will be going back home to Nebraska. Seems like the closest active TTORA group is you guys so looks like I'll probably be cruising out there to wheel with you guys (and gals, I noticed) as often as possible. Sooo.... Can't wait to hit the rocks with everyone.

Mike
Where at in Nebraska? I have family in Hay Springs, Chadron, Crawford area...Last time I was up there...a kid at the gas station said "We just dont see truck like yours around here" haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts