TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. How has everything been? I am planing a trip back the last week of december so we need to get a snow trip going :).

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good. I will only be out there for 10 days as I did find work here is socal. I do miss colorado and wish I was back right now. I hate sunny 360 days out of the year. Oh I will be driving out Christmas day.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
So will you be here new years I assume? That might be a good time for a cottora party and then some snow bashing (or really the other way around)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I will. Party sounds good but I am really watching my drinking now days. If you want to talk why you can call me but I am not posting it where the ex may find it. Hey if anyone has a couch or bed I can sleep on when I come out it would be greatly appreciated as I still have not found a place to stay.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
We could host you for 3 days (more than that and we go batty with visitors... get my drift) And when I said party i didn't mean get shit faced drunk. I think since many of us are watching our pennies (and maybe waistlines) that just isn't realistic. I meant more of a chance to get together is all.

I'd call but my %#[email protected]* phone is down. Currently fightng with T-mobile as to why.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so I will be out in CO on the 28th and will be heading back on the 30th. Let me know if you guys want to plan a run or something as my trip is short. I could also use some help from 1 person loading up my trailer on the 30th if anyone is free.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Wow that is a short trip! Our CoTTORA party is now Sat Jan 2nd.....

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I don't have the money to stay any longer then that. Basically just going to see my son Erik and then pack my storage up and drive back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts