TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a place that doens't suck to do some community service. I know it all sucks, but there are places that don't quck quite so bad I'm sure....Rick, you gotta know of someplace....

·
Registered
425 Posts
City of Kennesaw was pretty laid back when I had to do mine but it was like 4 years ago.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Wiskey_33 said:
Anyone know of a place that doens't suck to do some community service. I know it all sucks, but there are places that don't quck quite so bad I'm sure....Rick, you gotta know of someplace....
My buddy seems to prefer the YMCA here in Snellville. Says the young kids will sometimes sign off on your time even if you dont do it, or at least give you credit for more time than you really did. Sorry no personal experience.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
GOT COPE? said:
My buddy seems to prefer the YMCA here in Snellville. Says the young kids will sometimes sign off on your time even if you dont do it, or at least give you credit for more time than you really did. Sorry no personal experience.
when i did mine for my ticket for speeding i did habitat for humaintiy at like the place where you buy things not like buiilding the houses i sat for 7 hourse they gave me 10 and i was done i slept in the couches there for like 5 and did 2 hourse of putting abed together thats my experince..

·
Registered
951 Posts
Yea man sorry not to reply earlier but I have no clue about community service work. In Coweta County they used to just have em sit at the county trash dump to make sure people used the county bags....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts