TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i know that a jeep wagoneer axle will work for a tacoma solid axle swap with no mods like narrowing it down. Is there any other axle out there like this that is compatable. I am looking to get an axle and start cutting but cant find a wagoneer axle at the moment so i need more options. haha. I have checked the search with many different combinations of words but came up empty handed. Thanks alot
greg

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Go full widths you will have way more options. There is the older toy straight axle 1985 and older. But you will have to run spacers to get the right width and also a different t-case, because of the passenger side diff. Where are you located? I have a 1985 Waggy housing that I ran before I went fullsize.

Later
-Trent

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
dstrbdone said:
Go full widths you will have way more options. There is the older toy straight axle 1985 and older. But you will have to run spacers to get the right width and also a different t-case, because of the passenger side diff. Where are you located? I have a 1985 Waggy housing that I ran before I went fullsize.

Later
-Trent
Hey Trent,

What all is left on that axle? I may be interested.

·
Registered
951 Posts
not to hijack, but have you strted putting out your tube doors yet? I traded JT for the budbuilt gift card, but I really liked your design and would be interested in a set...

now you can have your thread back

Heath

tenntaco said:
Hey Trent,

What all is left on that axle? I may be interested.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Boheefus said:
not to hijack, but have you strted putting out your tube doors yet? I traded JT for the budbuilt gift card, but I really liked your design and would be interested in a set...

Heath
EDIT Nevermind

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Boheefus said:

Heath
They're not my design. That would be the other Daniel (Luby). He goes by duby08 on the boards. It was just an idea we had for the TO raffle, but the question has been asked. I think he's just too busy to make a bunch of them right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts