TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
inter year parts?

Ive looked everywhere and cant find a good answer. I have some front end parts and environmental parts from a 03. Will these parts fit onto my 97? Had some body damage after playing chicken with a dear. Thanks

·
20,355 Posts
Depends on the part. I believe you will have to do a full front end swap though to get most of the cosmetic parts to fit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent been able to find any info on the compatibility of parts for early tacos. Unfortunately i lost the fight with the deer. Luckily i have some 2003 taco front end parts and environmental controls i got for free. Will the 2003 front end parts / hood, fit on my 1997 taco?

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Ive looked everywhere and cant find a good answer. I have some front end parts and environmental parts from a 03. Will these parts fit onto my 97? Had some body damage after playing chicken with a dear. Thanks
got pics?
front ends from the 95.5-97 model years are the same. '98-00 went to a different front end/nose and another change happened in '01. So, other than the fenders you are SOL depending on what parts you are talking about.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont have any pics, currently deployed and it happened right before i left. Figured id do a little research while im away. I have basically a whole front end, fenders, grill, bumper, still need a radiator mount. figured id ask to see if it was possible.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
i dont have any pics, currently deployed and it happened right before i left. Figured id do a little research while im away. I have basically a whole front end, fenders, grill, bumper, still need a radiator mount. figured id ask to see if it was possible.
Steve Nivens did a cab swap on his '97...with an '04...but kept the '97 face :D

yea, it can be done but you'll need some fab skills.

There have been a few other threads from members who have combined front end parts from the 3 different gens or versions of the early Taco.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts