TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
complete 1" body lift from 4crawler. includes typical ultimate kit with rear bumper hardware, steering spacer, and front bumper bracket and hardware. also includes black color on the body pucks. included are grade 8 hardware which was purchased after the original kit. brand new, still in the original box sent to me. looking to get $100.00 plus shipping from pennsauken,nj 08109. p.m. me if interested and i can get your email to send you the original invoice showing $152.00. purchased for a 2001 tacoma d/c. money order only. when money recieved product will go same day and i will email you the tracking number.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Does that kit have the steering shaft puck? To extend the shaft.

Mike

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
jdblatt said:
Mandria, All ready got the PM in for s&h.... :D

Well, let me know if it doesn't work out....
Mandrea ;)

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
hk'dontoys said:
complete 1" body lift from 4crawler. includes typical ultimate kit with rear bumper hardware, steering spacer, and front bumper bracket and hardware. also includes black color on the body pucks. included are grade 8 hardware which was purchased after the original kit. brand new, still in the original box sent to me. looking to get $100.00 plus shipping from pennsauken,nj 08109. p.m. me if interested and i can get your email to send you the original invoice showing $152.00. purchased for a 2001 tacoma d/c. money order only. when money recieved product will go same day and i will email you the tracking number.
of course right after I buy my body kit this comes up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
394 Posts
PuckerFactor said:
of course right after I buy my body kit this comes up :rolleyes:
SAme here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts