TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete 2.5"-3" lift - SOLD 3-5-05

For Sale:

Complete lift kit for 99-up Extra cab V6 or Double cab - This came off my 2004 Double Cab which only has 10000 miles on it now. The lift parts are 11 months old/ 9000 miles on kit. There is some denting on the rear shocks, but it does not affect the performance. Everything else is near new. You will get:

-OME 882 coils/N91s shocks (completely assembled and ready to bolt in, no need to have a spring compressor)

- N85 rear shocks

-A complete set of Toyota factory springs with brand new Fabtech 205 Add a leafs installed, and ready to bolt in. Includes factory shackles, bushings and spring bolts.

I am including my factory u-bolts, which I've been told will work on the factory leaf packs with an add a leaf, although I have never had them installed that way.

If your looking to lift your truck without alot of work and not sacrifice quality, this is it!

$500.00 + shipping - firm (selling as a complete set, so please don't ask to part out)

I will accept Paypal to [email protected] or a money order.

Bill
Denver, Co

I do have pictures that I can e-mail.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am interested please send pictures. So the things that I would need to get to install this kit on my 2004 DC is an exaust hanger and maybe some trim packers if nessesary. I was just trying to read what you have listed and what sells in the complete kit. my mail is [email protected]

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
djmudflap said:
I am interested please send pictures. So the things that I would need to get to install this kit on my 2004 DC is an exaust hanger and maybe some trim packers if nessesary. I was just trying to read what you have listed and what sells in the complete kit. my mail is [email protected]
YGM..............

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jon_7248 said:
damn you! I just bought my a kit. :)
Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get it on the truck yet?
You will like the OME stuff if that's what you got.
Bill

·
Re-Member 9/11
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Item no longer available

nhlbill said:
Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get it on the truck yet?
You will like the OME stuff if that's what you got.
Bill
Sorry guys, the lift is no longer available. Thanks for everyones interest.

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts