TTORA Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***I had this for sale a week or so ago, but turned out that the guy who was going to buy it had some medical probs, so its back up on the board.***

For Sale: Brand new, never installed 3" Cornfed Spacer Kit. Includes: 3" Spacers, Rear Explorer Procomp AAL, Diff Drop, Rear Rancho RS5000 shocks, Instructions, Bling Sticker, Hardware, etc. This kit has never been installed, but is looking for a nice loving home.

$200.00, Shipped.

First person to email me and says that they definitly want it, gets it.

[email protected]

Tom
TTORA "TACOTACO"

·
Registered
302 Posts
sorry for ignorance, but it this a body or suspension lift?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jdiesel said:
sorry for ignorance, but it this a body or suspension lift?
Suspension lift. It goes between the spring and the top plate of the front suspension, which compresses the spring, which in turn lifts the truck. The rear is an Add a Leaf, where an extra leaf is installed into the leaf pack. THis kit will leave the front and rear about level. Do a search on the forum for a "Spacer Lift" youll find out all the info you need/want to know.

·
Registered
69 Posts
damn i just typed a topic about sales for cornfed or toytec lifts, i would love to jump on this in about a week or less, i efiled my taxes last week and i am expecting the money this week i would believe....i dont know how quick you need to sell it but i would love to buy it if you would hold it for me till the tax man cometh

Pete

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TO ALL: A buyer has requested for me to put this on hold. Im going to hold it for him, and its his unless it turns out he cant buy it, at which point Ill put it back up on the boards.

THNX

TACOTACO

·
Registered
196 Posts
just like last week i want it. i have got the cash in my pocket. just let me know. i will buy it today. just let me know. thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
not trying to snake anything, this is the second time i have attempted to purchase this item with cash in hand and i had to take a back seat to someone who had to wait on their money. not trying to snake anyone. just letting the man know i was ready if it fell through again. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
ok man, no hard feelings....i have been waiting for this too and am very excited, i was jsut lucky to see the post first and reply fast....Good luck...

·
Registered
196 Posts
still got the cash. been ready for five days. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey man, why dont you email the guy and set something up with him...I just emailed him and told him that my tax check hasnt come in yet and i dont want to hold up a quick sale. I just traded in my ex cab on a double cab and i dont know where i want to take this rig too. Sorry to everyone for the hold up

·
Registered
196 Posts
ok man will do. sorry it didnt work out for ya. i know how you feel.

·
Registered
302 Posts
still available?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To All: Sorry, The Kit Sold, Shipped It Out Yesterday.

·
Registered
196 Posts
and i got it. now hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 - 18 of 18 Posts